Steak 'um Balls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is another one of my quirky inventions, but kids love them and they make a great meal. Very unique! They are kinda like a meaty egg roll ball, but soooo good.
- Ready In:
- preheat your deep fyrer.
- lightly grease a frying pan with some vegitable oil on medium heat.
- break apart your frozen steak'ums and add all of them to the oil.
- allow them to cook fully, and add your ketchup, salt, and pepper .
- remove from heat.
- remove the crust from the bread slices you intend to use, and discard the crust.
- flatten you bread slices out with your hand on the counter and add a healthy spoonfull to the center of each slice, and roll it up to create a ball.
- mix your eggs in a bowl and dip your balls into the eggs to coat them well and drop them into the deep fryer for about 2 to 3 mins and remove them and you have steak'um balls. They are great with ranch dressing, ketchup,etc.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION