Steak Salad With Grapes, Walnuts, and Gorgonzola
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces skirt steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 cups Baby Spinach or 3 cups lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven broiler with rack set 4 inches from heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper; place on a brolerproof pan. Broil 4-6 minutes, without turning, for medium-rare. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine oil and vinegar; season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk to combine well.
- Add spinach; toss to coat.
- Thinly slice steak crosswise.
- Place spinach, grapes, and steak on a serving plate. Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!