Steak House Rub
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A Weber recipe for red meats. A spice mill or mortar and pestle is needed to crush the whole seeds. Chile powder is ground pure red chile, any variety you prefer; it is not chili powder, which contains other, unwanted ingredients.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons whole mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure chile powder
- Crush the pepper and mustard in a spice mill or mortar and pestle. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION