Starbucks Style Cold Coffee
photo by charu
- Ready In:
- whole milk, 1 . 5 mug
- coffee, 3 satche
- powdered sugar, 4 spoon
- ice cream, 4 scoop
- lukewarm water, 2 spoon
- ice cube, 5
- In lukewam water add coffee power and mix well. Save 4-5 pinch coffee powder. We'll use it later.
- Blend it mixer.
- Now add powdered sugar in mixer and blend again.
- Add 1.5 Mug milk and again blend for minute.
- Now add icecream an blend for 2 minute.
- Keep the mixi jar in freezer for 10 minute. It will help get more foam.
- After 10 Minutes pour in Mug and garnish with saved coffee powdered.
- Serve Chilled with Chocolate biscuits, Muffins or cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a digital marketing professional. Cooking is like a refreshment to me.