STAINED GLASS CHEESECAKE SQUARES
photo by shazzieau
- Ready In:
- place each packet of jelly in a separate square/oblong bowl and mix each with 1 cup of boiling water. refrigerate overnight or until set.
- line a 9 x 13 cm. dish with baking paper.
- cut all the jelly into cubes and spread across the bottom of the dish.
- mix the gelatin with the boiling water. stir till dissolved. put aside.
- using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, strawberry essence and condensed milk together until smooth.
- beat in the cream then the gelatin. beat till well combined. cool.
- when cool, pour over the jelly cubes.
- refrigerate till set. cut into squares to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!