St. Nick's Snack Mix
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great mix for parties and gifts, or just to have around for snacks. Let your kids make this for Santa on Christmas eve.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces
- 5 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 1⁄2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 lb white chocolate
- 1 (14 -21 ounce) bag of holiday M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Melt margarine; add salt, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce, mix well.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a large roaster or cookie sheet.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry slowly to coat each piece.
- Bake at 250°F for 2 hours, stirring every few minutes.
- This keeps well in airtight container.
- To give as gifts give in tins, jars, or coffee cans covered in gift wrap.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is such a great snack mix. Although the directions must go to another recipe, it was easy to figure out. I loved the salty sweet combo this made. I made this to go on our vacation with us. It was a big hit with us, I'm adding this to my Christmas tray recipes. thank you for sharing with us.Reply
I make this all the time for a snack mix after parties. I left out the margarine, salt, garlic salt,and the Worcestershire sauce that is listed in the steps since I didnt think they would go very well with a sweet snack mix and the amounts werent listed as well in the recipe. This is a great way to use up those left over holiday party snacks and turn them into a sweet treat!1Reply
see 1 more