Sriracha Deviled Eggs
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle, minced (optional)
- salt and pepper
- chopped green onion (to garnish, can sub parsely)
- Peel eggs and cut in-half lengthwise.
- Scoop yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, sriracha, minced onion, garlic powder and sweet pickle. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a spoon or piping bag to fill each half of an egg with mixture. Squirt a dab of sriracha sauce on top of each egg, sprinkle with green onion and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!