Sriracha BBQ Sloppy Joes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
After these, there's no going back. From lifesambrosia.com.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, diced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sriracha garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 hamburger buns, cut in half lengthwise and toasted
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain. Reserve 1 tablespoon pan drippings.
- Cook the bell pepper and onion in the reserve pan drippings until softened, about 5 minutes. Return ground beef to the pan.
- Add in remaining ingredients, except rolls, and mix well. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Spoon sloppy joe mixture on toasted buns and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION