MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Long lost recipe, rediscovered!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked yellow squash, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
- herb seasoned bread crumbs
- Mash cooked squash. Add sour cream, chicken soup, grated carrot, chopped onion, salt and pepper. Sprinkle a layer of herb-seasoned bread crumbs on bottom of shallow casserole dish.
- Spoon squash mixture over crumbs, cover with additional herb-seasoned bread crumbs. Dot generously with butter. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION