- Ready In:
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs and flavorings.
- Mix in flour and salt.
- Mix in food coloring with your hands at this point if so desired.
- Let chill in refridgerator until the dough is easy to handle.
- Load into cookie press and press cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 5-8 minutes or until edges barely start to brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for a minute or two before removing or the cookies will break.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
the dough was easy to work with ,but I found that even if I let the cookies cool long enough it was hard to get them off the cookie sheet. they stuck and they tended to crack easially. I don't know whether it is because I didn't use the cookie press.. I just used cutouts... they tasted really good...