A delicious way to get some health back into your body! You can buy spirulina at the health food store! Spike seasoning is delicous and can be found at the health food store also. Cook time is for microwaving popcorn.
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces of pre- popped popcorn
- 3 -4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons spike seasoning, powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 -2 tablespoon spirulina powder
- Sprinkle all ingredients over popcorn in large bowl or large bag, then toss or shake until popcorn is nicely coated.
- For some extra "kick", sprinkle a bit of chili powder onto the popcorn! Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My family loves popcorn (we pop it old fashioned on the stove), but I do NOT. I am giving this 5 stars bcz most everyone liked it and I couldn't stop eating it! LOL I did not have the spirulina and used sodium free Spike. The only thing that was a bummer was that a lot of the seasoning ended up at the bottom of the bowl, even though we used margarine. I'll have to figure out how to get it to stick! Will make this again and again. Nutritional yeast is so healthy for you too, with the B vitamins.Reply
What a delicious healthy snack! My hubby and I both really liked it. It kind of tastes like Veggie Booty, which is one of my favorite snacks from the health food store but kind of expensive. I used the Spike Vegesalt. I didn't have any nutritional yeast because my health food store is out right now :( I can't wait to try this again!Reply