Spirulina Guacamole Dip
- Ready In:
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 cup cilantro leaf
- 3 tablespoons spirulina (available at some health food stores)
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped halved or 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
- Put all ingredients, except for tomatoes, into a blender container and pulse until combined.
- Stir in tomatoes and season to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!