Spinat Mit Kartoffeln Und Spiegelei
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in a large pot. Remove from heat.
- Stir in flour one tablespoon at a time until a thick paste forms.
- Over medium high heat whisk in small batches of milk until you have a creamy bechamel sauce. Remove from heat.
- In a seperate pot, steam the spinach.
- Drain spinach and add to bechamel.
- Puree with immersion blender.
- Stir in salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Keep warm.
- Prepare potatoes and eggs.
- Stir sour cream into spinach and bring to serving temperature.
- Divide potatoes onto 4 plates, topping each serving with spinach and a fried egg.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!