Spinach Stuffed Pork Roast
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This beautiful moist pork roast is a great special occasion entree. Easy to assemble and put in the oven and forget about it!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 45mins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 (4 lb) boneless pork loin roast, tied
- In skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil till tender.
- Stir in spinach, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and sage.
- Untie pork roast and separate the loins.
- Spread stuffing mix over one loin to within 1 inch of the edges.
- Top with remaining loin, retie securely with heavy string.
- Place in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION