This stuff is good! It is easy because you use a crockpot. We use it to dip nachos in and it is awesome! I can eat all of it! It is also a side dish too. It is great! The onion may be omitted if you do not like it.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 2 lbs frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated onion
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Mix thawed and drained spinach together with onion.
- Beat remaining ingredients and blend in spinach mixture.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly buttered 3 1/2 quart crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
this was a good dip. i made it with half spinich and half artichoke hearts. i dont have a crock pot so i just baked it. i also added a little hot sause... it could have used more though. i think if i were to make it again i would just make it a dip and not a souffle and leave the eggs out. i didnt like the texture they added to it.. it would have been much better as just a creamy dip. thanks it was yummyReply
This dish was really good; I had never enjoyed spinach before, yet after making this I'm dying to try it in other recipes, too! I must admit that I was really leery of trying this--the ingredients seem somewhat unappetizing to me, but the taste was phenomenal and I will definitely make it again! Thank you for making a spinach lover out of me!Reply
see 3 more