Spinach Salad With Pear and Avocado
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package ready-to-use Baby Spinach, stems removed
- 1 ripe Anjou pear, peeled, cubed
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, cubed
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled gorgonzola (about 2 ounces)
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before using.)
- Mix spinach, pear, avocado and onion in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Sprinkle with Gorgonzola cheese. Serve, passing any remaining dressing separately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Working mother living in beautiful Sydney, Australia.