Spinach Salad With Jamaican Vinaigrette and Caramelized Pecans
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This came for a PBS show, Pati's Mexican Table. Jamaica flowers are also known as hibiscus flowers.
- Ready In:
- 18 ounces spinach, fresh (rinsed, drained and thickly sliced)
- 1 bunch watercress, rinsed and stems removed
- 7 scallions, white and light green parts thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups jamaica vinaigrette, $notetemplate1$
- 1 cup pecans, $notetemplate1$ (carmelized, or your favorite)
- Place the spinach and watercress in a large bowl. Pour some of the vinaigrette on top and toss. Top with the chopped caramelized pecans and sprinkle the scallions over the top. Drizzle some more vinaigrette on top. If you have leftover vinaigrette, you can eat it with a spoon!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION