- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (3/4 c. raw)
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Combine rice and cheese. In a separate bowl combine eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper.Add the two mixtures to the spinach and pour into an oiled casserole. Mix wheat germ and butter and spread on top. Bake for 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>This site has gotten so horribly bad over the past couple of years, I have stopped using it to manage my recipes and have gone over to using another one, which I have been forbidden to mention on Food.com. It's no secret that there are competitors; send me a message if you are in the same boat and would like to know. For now, I only frequent a few of the forums and that's it. The Titanic has sailed!</p>