Spinach Mushroom Cheese Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a variation of a creamed spinach casserole. It is great as a side for a holiday turkey, ham or beef.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (16 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Squeeze excess water from spinach and place in a mixing bowl. Add drained mushrooms, onions, garlic and softened cream cheese.
- Add the melted butter, eggs, and skim milk and mix very well.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a 9x9 square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes until bubbly and lightly brown on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION