Spinach Feta Tomato Pizza
This was a result of craving pizza but not having the 'traditional' ingredients on hand. I'd like to think this is a bit healthier than most pizzas. I listed the avocado as optional because some people can't imagine that on pizza, but it's really good.
- Ready In:
- 1 12-inch pizza crust (or 9 x 13 pan size)
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup classico roasted garlic alfredo sauce (or your favorite alfredo sauce)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and cooked (zap in microwave)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 roma tomato, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, ripe, peeled and sliced lengthwise (optional)
- On top of pizza crust, spread the alfredo sauce evenly.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and garlic on top of the sauce.
- Add feta, parmesan, mozzarella cheeses.
- Spread the spinach across the pizza.
- Top with thin tomato slices, and finally, the avocado slices.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes, depending on the type of crust you're using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I enjoyed this combination. I didn't use avocado, and I added some slices of pepperoncini and some kalamata olives. I probably only used about 1/2 cup of the alfredo sauce, and even that was quite rich tasting - when it was hot my husband had a hard time with all the toppings sliding right off the crust, so I may play around a bit with the sauce next time - but the flavor was great and it was quite pretty to look at. Thanks!Reply