Spinach Crab Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 lb shredded real crabmeat or 3/4 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- assorted crackers or bread
- Mix the soup mix, sour cream, cream cheese, Miracle Whip, garlic powder, honey and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Add crab meat, chopped green onion and chopped water chestnuts.
- Cook frozen spinach with salt to taste and drain well.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate 3 hours before serving with bread or crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the midwest. Work as a semi-retired nurse by profession. Married with 3 adult children, a wonderful son in law and daughter in law. I have 4 beautiful grandsons. One of my many blessings in life.<br />For fun, my passion is photography. It has become an important part of my life and I enjoy learning anything I can about it. I have a facebook photography page Margo McIntyre Photo Creations. I hope you check it out and enjoy viewing my photos. <img title=Smile src=/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif border=0 alt=Smile /></p>