Spinach Cheese Bundles
This is from a new cookbook that I just purchased yesterday called "100 Best 4 Ingredient Recipes". I could not resist this book, simple and few ingredients are my favorite. I have not tried any yet, but could not resist sharing some of these easy recipes. Hope you enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (17 1/4 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups honey mustard sauce or 2 cups sweet and sour sauce (dipping sauce of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix spreadable cheese, spinach and pepper in a small bowl.
- Roll out one sheet of pastry dough onto a floured surface, rolling into a 12 inch square.
- Cut pastry into 16 (3 inch) squares.
- Place about 1 teaspoons of cheese mixture in the center of each square.
- Brush edges each square with water.
- Bring edges together up over filling and twist tightly to seal.
- Fan out corners of pastry for a nice look.
- Place bundles about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat procedure with the remaining sheet of pastry dough and cheese mixture.
- Serve warm with dipping sauces.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was easy to make, and I would recommend putting the puffs in a muffin tin so they don't tip over in the oven. The puffs were good, fresh, but very strong. I found that they mellowed after an hour and were excellent at that time. I served a honey mustard sauce that I didn't feel added to the flavor. Perhapse the sweet/sour would be better, but these puffs really stand on their own. Overall, they were easy and good.1Reply