Spinach Beef Bake
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion (I used a whole onion)
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (I sauteed mine a bit to soften and season it)
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces (I added some fresh sauteed mushrooms also)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta (I used almost the double this amount of cheese-monterey jack) or 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese (I used almost the double this amount of cheese-monterey jack)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder (I added some fresh minced garlic also)
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine, softened
- In a skillet over medium heat cook beef and onion until meat is no longer.
- pink; drain.
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add spinach and mushrooms; mix well.
- Stir in cheeses, garlic powder, salt /pepper and beef mixture; mix well.
- Drizzle with buter.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 25-30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION