- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce, for brushing
- marinara sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, parmesan, red bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic, and black pepper. Mix well, and set aside.
- Remove crescent roll dough from packages and separate into 16 triangles on a clean work surface. On a pizza stone or half sheet tray, arrange 8 triangles in a circle with the widest edges touching, about 3” from the edge of the pan (points will extend off the edge of the pizza stone or sheet tray). Matching up wide ends with those already in place, arrange remaining 8 triangles on pan pointing in the opposite direction (points will overlap in the center). Pinch dough triangles together at seams and press with fingertips to smooth.
- Spoon filling evenly over seam of dough in a continuous circle. Beginning with the last triangle placed in the center of the pan, bring point of triangle straight across filling. Next, bring point of opposite outside triangle diagonally across point of previous triangle (the filling will show). Repeat, overlapping points of inside and outside triangles around filling to form a wreath. Tuck last end under first.
- Brush top of wreath with egg wash and bake until bubbly and golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Brush surface of wreath with pesto and allow to rest at least 10 minutes before serving, with marinara sauce for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!