Spinach Artichoke Dip
Great for dinner parties or game-day.
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces frozen creamed spinach (2)
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 dash salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup softened cream cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make sure spinach is thawed before you mix with other ingredients. Half and quarter artichoke hearts.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, artichokes, 1/2 cup of Parmesan, 1 cup Mozzarella, white pepper, salt, and red pepper. If you want your dips to be cheesier, add the cream cheese into the mixture.
- In a 6 x 10 baking pan (preferably glass or stone), spray with non-stick spray and spoon spinach and artichoke dip into pan. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until it starts to bubble. Serve with Pita chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note