Spinach and Ricotta Tortellini With Ricotta and Herb Sauce
- Ready In:
- 500 g fresh tortellini (I used spinach and ricotta)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50 ml white wine
- 100 ml cream
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup gruyere
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Boil some salted water add tortellini, cook until just soft (al dente), drain.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic, cook until onion softens, add wine, cook until almost evaporated, add cream, ricotta and gruyere, stir until cheese melts.
- Stir in herbs and season with pepper, return pasta to pan, toss to coat in sauce and heat through. If sauce is a little thick just add a little water or extra cream.
- Serve immediately sprinkle with extra chives and grated Parmesan if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation