Spinach and Mascarpone Fettuccine
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an adaptation of a Jaime Oliver Recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 14 ounces fresh spinach, washed and finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 5 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions and reserve some of the cooking water.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, butter, garlic and nutmeg. Once the butter has melted add the spinach. Cook for 5 minutes, or until wilted. Season the spinach with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cream, mascarpone and a ladle full of cooking water to the skillet. Simmer and then add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Stir the drained pasta into the spinach sauce. Add the parmesan and toss to coat. Add more cooking water if needed, making sure the sauce is a silky consistency. Check once more for seasoning and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION