Spinach and Dill Frittata
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup cooked spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Reduce the water in the spinach by squeezing well. Blend eggs in a bowl. Add feta, scallions, dill, pepper and spinach and mix gently.
- Preheat broiler with rack about 4 inches from heat source.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and distribute evenly. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until bottom if lightly-browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Lift the edges to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath. Place the pan under the broiler and cook until the top is set, about 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes.
- Slide the frittata onto a platter and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!