Spinach and Crab Meat Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an easy soup to make, but should be left in fridge for a few days to meld flavors. It comes from Recipes, Ours And Others.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can water
- 1 small onion
- 1 (300 g) package frozen spinach
- 1 (7 ounce) can crabmeat
- white pepper
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- Blend flour and butter in saucepan to make roux. Cook for a few minutes using a wire whisk.
- Add chicken broth and 1 can water slowly, whisking all the time.
- Defrost spinach and lightly saute with onion until tender.
- Add to soup mixture.
- Add crab, pepper, and finish with cream.
- Refrigerate 3 days to allow flavors to ripen.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION