Spinach and Broccoli Soup
photo by firewoman637
- Ready In:
- Remove the roots and leaves from the leeks, wash well, and chop roughly.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan or stock pot. Saute the leek until softened.
- Add the garlic and pepper, and continue cooking, stirring, for around a minute.
- Add the spinach, in batches if using fresh, broccoli, potato and stock. Cover and simmer until the potato is tender.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Blend on high speed using a hand held/stick mixer.
- Serve with grated parmesan or sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!