Spicy Teriyaki Grilled Wings
photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 1 (5 ounce) package teriyaki marinade, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- Mix honey, 2 tablespoons of Marinade and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Place chicken wings in large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining Marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from Marinade. Discard any remaining Marinade.
- Grill wings over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Add wings to bowl with marinade mixture; toss to coat well. Sprinkle with additional crushed red pepper and sliced green onions before serving, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!