Spicy Sweet Pea Mockamole
- Ready In:
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in the container of a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process just to blend.
- Taste and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Blend for just a few more seconds, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!