MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is something my husband suggested one night after we ate spaghetti. Since we both like spicy food he asked if there was any way we could make it spicy and ever since this is how I make my spaghetti.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) jar ragu spaghetti sauce with meat
- spaghetti noodles
- 3 drops da'bomb beyond insanity hot sauce
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 medium onion
- In a large pot begin boiling water for your noodles.
- Brown your ground beef and drain the fat if it has a fat content higher than 7%.
- Pour the Ragu sauce over your ground beef and mix a little bit of water into it. I usually add enough water to the empty Ragu jar to reach the bottom of the label, shake it in the jar to rinse the jar, then add that for my water to the sauce and meat.
- - Add THREE drops of Da'Bomb to the meat and sauce and stir it inches DO NOT ADD MORE THAN THREE DROPS OR IT WILL BE TOO SPICY EAT!
- - Chop the 1/4 onion and add to the sauce.
- - While the sauce cooks, add noodles to the now boiling water. Once the noodles are fully submerged in the water let them cook for ten minutes.
- - Add a couple handfuls of shredded cheese to the sauce and stir inches.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION