Spicy Shrimp Pasta (Cream Sauce)
A different way to have your pasta and shrimp. It is so delicious and creamy, but you may want to double the recipe for the sauce as it doesnt make alot. There is enough sauce for about 4 servings.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb baby shrimp (no shell)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced &,divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 package angel hair pasta
- While making the sauce, cook the pasta.
- Put olive oil in sauce pan and let it heat up.
- Then add 2 cloves of garlic and shrimp.
- Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Then add cream, chili powder, cayenne pepper, pepper flakes and salt.
- Bring to a boil, and then put heat to medium high.
- Combine milk and flour and mix well until there are no lumps.
- Add into the sauce to thicken and let boil again.
- Simmer for about 3-5 minutes, or until your pasta is done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
WOW. This was so, so, so very good, and easy too! I absolutely love it and will definitely be making it again and again! It was too spicy for my fiance, so the only change I might make next time is to cut back on some of the peppers. Other than that, there is not a single thing I would change! I did sub corn starch for the flour, and it still turned out perfect! Thanks for an amazing recipe!