Spicy Shrimp and Teriyaki Steaks
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe will work like an aphrodisiac!! Ive heard a many stories while serving this recipe!
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs shrimp, deshelled and tails removed
- 2 lbs chuck steaks
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Cook steaks in pan to desired wellness.
- After removing steaks, add hot sauce, pepper, red wine vinegar, and teriyaki sauce.
- Add shrimps and cook until done.
- Pour the sauce over steaks.
- Cover with shrimps and serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION