Spicy Sausage Won Ton Appetizer
- Ready In:
50 won tons
- 1 lb bulk breakfast sausage, browned, rinsed and drained. (I prefer Bob Evans, brown it in 1 cup water to make small crumbles)
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 50 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press won tons into muffin or mini cup cake pans and bake 3-4 minutes, until stiff.
- Remove won tons & place on cookie sheet.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon onto cooked won ton.
- Bake 3-5 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
Join The Conversation