Spicy Party Shrimp
It's easy to control the spice level in these according to your own taste.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Heinz chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- 1 lb large shrimp, cooked,peeled and deveined (tail section intact)
- Combine all ingredients for a marinade and pour over shrimp in a large ziplock bag or shallow dish.
- Refrigerate several hours, turning shrimp occasionally to coat.
- Serve with crackers and lemon wedges, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation