Spicy Mozzarella Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno powder
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- make sauce just add all ingredients (except the first butter, oil and chicken) and simmer 10 minute.
- brown the chicken breasts in oil and butter just until juices are clear top with cheese cover, and keep warm.
- once cheese is melted pour on sauce and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and I work in stained glass this is me in front of the finally finished fireplace in the house we are building. ( 6 monthes later) Finally the house is now done what a relief! I am so happy I found this site I am on it everyday and have found so many great recipes trouble is I keep finding new ones I want to try I think one of the things that is so great about recipezaar is you read about people from all over the world it is like we are all connected in a good way