Spicy Meatloaf Sandwich
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A manly meat sandwich with smoky chipotle mayo and sundried tomatoes. All you need to complete this sandwich is leftover meatloaf. Courtesy of Chow.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 large hoagie roll, cut in half horizontally and toasted
- 1 slice meatloaf (cut one-inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sun-dried tomato (packed in oil)
- Combine mayonnaise and chipotle in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread half of the chipotle mayonnaise on the bottom half of the roll, top with meatloaf, then tomato.
- Spread remaining mayonnaise on the top half of the roll, and close sandwich.
- Cut in half and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION