Spicy Margarita With Chili Salt
photo by carmenskitchen
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon Mexican chili powder
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄4 cups reposada tequila
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- lime wedge
- In a small bowl combine the salt and 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- Rub the rim of a glass with a lime wedge and dredge in the chili salt.
- Fill a blender with the ice, tequila, lime juice, Grand Marnier, and superfine sugar.
- Blenduntil smooth. Pour into the glasses. Garnish with lime wedge, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!