Spicy Macaroni & Cheese
WBIR T. V., an extra good side dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (pepper jack works, 16 ozs)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredents except for the corn chips; mix well then pour into a casserol dish and sprinkle with corn chips Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly,and the top is golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation