Spicy Lemon Garlic Walnut Sauce over Pasta
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped (more if you love garlic)
- crushed red pepper flakes
- zest of one lemon
- juice of one lemon (use half if you prefer less tangy)
- Cook pasta normally.
- In a wide-bottomed flat pan, heat up oil and butter and let it brown a bit. Then add chopped garlic and saute.
- Add chopped walnuts, lemon zest, lemon juice and pasta water.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring it to boil. Add some crushed red pepper for more heat.
- When it comes to boil, lower the heat to low-medium heat and add pasta and toss it in sauce. Let the pasta absorb all the flavors.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.