2. Slice jalapeno, habanero, onion, and garlic. Rinse mushrooms.
3. Pour 2-3 tablespoons oil in a medium pan. Place chicken, jalapeno, habanero, onion, garlic, and mushrooms in pan. Begin cooking on high heat.
4. While the chicken is cooking, sprinkle it with caraway and fennel seeds, paprika, cumin, curry, salt, pepper, red pepper, and ginger. (If you’d like, you can drizzle some orange juice over it, too.).
5. Cook the chicken mixture until the vegetables and peppers are soft and the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
For the Orange Spinach:
1. Spray a small pan with oil. Put spinach in pan, turning the heat on high.
2. Mix together milk and orange juice in small bowl.
3. Pour mixture over spinach, sprinkle with ginger, and cover pan with a lid. Steam until the spinach has cooked down.
On a bed of rice (or noodles, if you'd like), layer the chicken and spinach. This meal is best served with milk. :).