Spicy Jamaican Shrimp Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A very quick and easy soup, great as a light appetizer.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon jamaican jerk spice
- 6 ounces large shrimp, defrosted if frozen
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3⁄4 pints vegetable stock
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Fry the vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the jamaican jerk seasoning and the shrimp.
- Blend the cornstarch with the stock and add to the pan. Bring to the boil, stirring.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION