Spicy Italian Meatballs
- Ready In:
- cut the sausages in half and squeeze the meat out onto a mixing bowl.
- Mix ground beef with sausage meat with hands.
- Mix cayenne pepper, garlic salt, cilantro, onion. parmesan cheese and basil with the meat mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Pour eggs into the meat while adding bread crumbs. Add bread crumbs till the meat mixture is firm.
- Make 1 inch meatballs with hands.
- Fry meatballs in olive oil until brown.
- Enjoy with pasta sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 28 years old wife who lives in the Bay Area with my hubby. I do not work. In my spare time I like to sample recipes from recipezaar. I also enjoy baking some sweets once in a while but normally my hubby and I can't finish everything I bake. We hope to have children soon so that there will be people around the house to eat everything I cook. I like to cook Chinese or Asian food as I am Chinese and I find it's easier for me to find the needed ingredients from home without buying a lot of groceries to prepare for one dish. My passion is eating. Sounds odd? hehehe....my friends also share the same passion. My friend was criticized for considering eating as her passsion. She was told that eating is not considered a passion, it's considered a necessity and it's something you just have to do. What do you think? We eat out whenever we feel bored of our own cooking. That's why I gained weight over the past year. I go to the gym 3 times a week(sometimes not even twice a week).