Spicy Cranberry-Jalapeno Spread
I made Mimi in Maine's Recipe#202126 for Christmas dinner to go with a baked ham. With some of the left-overs, I made a spicy sandwich spread for Ham & Swiss grilled sandwiches. Delicious! She has given me permission to post the recipe using her relish.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup cranberries
- 1⁄4 seedless oranges, cut into 2-inch pieces (rind and all)
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 4 -6 slices pickled jalapeno peppers, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, more if needed
- Place cranberries and orange pieces in food processor or use a food grinder.
- Pulse to finely chop or grind.
- Remove to bowl; add sugar.
- Add diced Jalapeno and enough mayo to bind.