Spicy Chicken Wings or Legs
- Ready In:
- 1 kg chicken
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger (can be bottled)
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 3 green onions (chopped finely)
- Heat oil in wok or fry pan stir fry ginger and garlic until aromatic.
- Add sauces, sugar and water stir over heat 1 minute.
- add chicken, cook covered 15/20 minutes or until chicken is cook through, stirring occasionally add onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am NOT married anymore with 3 kids. About to have my 4th child with my new partner! With the internet I feel as though I have a never ending cook bookCooking is one thing that I can do, although it isn't easy as a suffer of MSJoining in the swaps has become a hobby of mine that i love. There are so many great recipes here is Zaar, including MINE ;-)