Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry
This was adapted from a recipe in Men's Health Magazine for pork stir fry. All we had was chicken, so went with it.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup carrot, cut into strips
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat oil and pepper flakes in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 2 - 3 minutes, until no longer pink. Stir frequently.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring frequently until vegetables are cooked.
- Serve with brown rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yum! I love stir-fries so really enjoyed this one. I used baby carrots (sliced a bit) and added some celery as I only had a couple of stalks left. The chicken came out moist and tender and loved the crunchy veggies with it too. The addition of the red pepper flakes was wonderful with just the right amount of heat. Thanks for sharing a nice keeper, Linky and congrats on your football win!