Spicy Cajun Cabbage and Noodles
- Ready In:
- Cook the sausage and keep it chopped up like hamburger.
- Add in the cabbage, tomatos, salsa and spices.
- Continue to cook down on low boil for about 15-20 minutes.
- Put one cup water into the mixture with the noodles.
- Cook till the noodles are soft.
- Turn the heat off and cover the pot.
- Allow to set about another 30 minutes before serving.
- The longer this sits, the better it tastes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is pretty good stuff for an "accident"! And you only have to get one pot dirty - my kind of meal some days. I used polish kielbasa for the sausage so didn't even have to cook that first. Other than that, I made the recipe as posted except to put in only one tablespoon of sugar - I am not a sweets fan - and that made the seasonings just right for me. My husband took a second helping and I took the rest for lunch - very good the next day! We had this with garlic bread - great comfort food! Thanks, Janet!