Spicy Cajun Butter
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- Let butter soften to room temperature.
- Beat in other ingredients.
- Pack butter into molds or crocks or form balls with a melon baller.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Can be stored for upto 1 month in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
this is a lovely condiment for veggies, i served it with a saute of mushrooms, onions and zucchini. i used both fresh sage and a home grown jalapeno. if you use dried herbs you should decrease the amount to 1/3. i think this would kick up popcorn and will try that with the leftovers. would also be good with an omelet.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married mother of twins. I very seldom ever use recipes as they are written, always modifying and adjusting them. Many times I will take three or four different recipes and come up with a new recipe based on those. <img src="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/KiwiDutch/3chefstag1.jpg">